Monday, June 25, 2012

Updates to the Site, Etc

I have decided that Metzy's choice will not take place on months where we publish less than five submissions. Furthermore I have decided to edit and update the "songs" portion of the site, and I will be doing so every once in a while as it suits my fancy. I would also like to throw it out there that there is currently only one editor, me, and I am interested in perhaps discussing with all who are interested the possibility of "hiring" another editor; especially if any of my authors decide that the position would appeal to them. Inquiries can be sent to our submissions email.

Last but not least, I would like to thank all of our readers and authors for your continued patronage. It is much appreciated, and is the lifeblood of this little Circus that we have made together.

-Metzy

No comments:

Post a Comment