Sunday, April 28, 2013

Achtung, kameradin!

While many of you may think that we are in fact gone, that is absolutely not the case. We are back, and not only are we back, we now have a second editor. Everyone put your hands together for our newest friend, the Jester! She is my second in command of this mess, and welcomed addition. When you send us emails, you'll get responses from either she or I from now on. Her word is my word, etc.

So here's how it is folks, all submissions before this date that were not previously published are considered null and void. I deleted everything in our inbox, so if you care to send us something you'll have to do it again. It's not that they're denied, it's that I'm treating them as if they never existed in the first place. So do send us things, and be sure to like us on facebook as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment